Sunday, February 7, 2010

February 2010 Crop Challenge #3

This is my entry for the February 2010 Crop Challenge #3 in Life on the scrapbeach
The third challenge is to make a layout, card or other project using the shadow stamping technique.
I decided to make a tag.
I think I did well considering this is the first time I am trying this technique! I stamped with Versamark and then with Stazon.Embossed the edges with gold embosing powder but not the actual image.Nevertheless the powder left a gold shadow effect on the cardstock!
I also made a butterfy embelishment.I embossed it with black embossing powder,coloured it and then put some glossy accents on the colour!
I would appreciate your comments!




5 comments:

  1. ωραίο tag λένα! η πεταλούδα τέλεια και οι σφραγίδες σου φοβερές!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Lena! Love the gold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty tag.....love the butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lena lovely tag!! love your butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments!