Friday, May 28, 2010

The Greek June mini album swap topic and a stamp I really liked...

Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you know that the topic for the Greek June mini album swap is up and it's
" What's cooking? "All the details are here  .I really enjoy swaping mini albums and making friends!

Earlier this week I got a couple of some really cute stamps and my favourite one is this one

I just couldn't resist and I made a quick and simple card to go with one of my giveaways.It is from the Greeting farm - Anya and I love it! Reminds me so much of the summer breeze....


This is my new Tilda stamp! Isn't she cute?


4 comments:

  1. Πραγματικά υπέροχες οι σφραγίδες! Καλές δημιουργίες!!

    Σε ευχαριστώ πολύ πολύ για τις ευχές σου και τα καλά σου λόγια στο μπλογκ μου!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Λένα με γειες οι καινούργιες σου σφραγιδούλες είναι πολύ όμορφες!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I will start to like tildas... lol
    so cute Lena!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies!I am so happy you like them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments!