Sunday, July 18, 2010

"Look mommy!!!!"


I just LOVE my daughter's expression in this photo!She simply adored this cute dollie and wanted to grab her all the time!! LOL I decided to use it in this layout I made, for the competition the Memories Trend is organising this weekend .

We had to use a banner as the main embellishment of the layout so I used  these flowers and a border from Echo park collection , along with a stripe of My Little Shoebox paper  and some thickers!

Thank you so much for stopping by!Have a wonderful Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful photo, wonderful layout ... good luck with the competition!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little girl is such a cutie Lena! I love this layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eleni thank you so much!:)
    Dawn-Marie, I appreciate your comment!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Έχεις αναδείξει τη φωτογραφία υπέροχα!
    Είστε και οι δυο κούκλες!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments!