Saturday, August 7, 2010

A birthday card for a boy!

I have a birthday card to share with you today! It is for a shining little star!
Happy birthday Stavro!


The stamps are from Hero arts and I have added some white tails with my Sakura pen.

This was a difficult week for us since my son had a flu....He had fever and was coughing all day and all night long.He is feeling better now and I hope that my daughter hasn't got the flu too....
 We will soon know!

Things were left a bit behind and I need to start creating!!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, and I hope your little boy starts feeling better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Υπέροχη η κάρτα σου Λένα. Σε ευχαριστώ για το σχόλιο σου στο σπιτάκι μου και να σου πω κι απο εδώ οτι είσαι κι εσύ (με τις υπέροχες δημιουργίες σου) ένας απο τους λόγους που ξεκινησα τις κατασκευές και μπήκα σε όλη αυτή την διαδικασία! Σε ευχαριστώ γι αυτό κι εμπνέομαι απο εσένα


    Φιλιά

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eleni thank you,he is getting better!Hopefully we will go swimming again soon!

    Αχ Μαρια μου!!Χαιρομαι τοσο πολυ που σου 'κολλησα' το 'μικροβιο' της δημιουργιας!Σε ευχαριστω παρα πολυ για τα καλα σου λογια!Οσο για την εμπνευση ειναι παντα δανεικη,τη μια φορα εγω,την αλλη φορα εσυ!;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments!